Parent/Guardian meet with an Administrator from the relevant school section for an informal interview and explanation of the application process. Please note: Admissions applications are only distributed to the parents or legal guardians of students and must be validated with the signature of a school administrator.
Return the completed Application Form along with the Application and Testing Fee to the school's Account's Office (it will be forwarded to the relevant school section).
Provide the following information to Queen's College:
- Completed Student Medical Form
- Copies of the student's Birth Certificate or Passport
- Copies of most recent school report card and examination certificates
- Current photo of Applicant
- Copy of Driver's License of Passport for both Father and Mother
Applicants will take the Queen's College Entrance Examination.